Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Seoeazy!
These terms and conditions govern how you use the Seoeazy Website, which is available at www.seoeazy.com.
We imply that you agree these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Seoeazy any longer.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and any related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” include both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the provision of our assistance to the client in the most effective manner for the specific purpose of addressing that client’s needs in relation to the rendering of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law of the Netherlands. Any usage of the language or expressions above in It is assumed that the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they all relate to the same thing.
All content on Seoeazy, unless otherwise noted, is the property of Seoeazy and/or its licensors. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations set forth in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to access this from Seoeazy for your own private use.
You must not:
• Republish Seoeazy content
• Market, lease, or sublicense Seoeazy content.
• Reproduce, duplicate, or copy Seoeazy content
• Share Seoeazy material with others
On several pages of this website, users have the option to publish messages and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Before Comments appear on the website, Seoeazy does not filter, edit, publish, or review them. The opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of Seoeazy, its affiliates, or its agents. The views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenter. To the fullest extent authorised by law, Seoeazy will not be responsible for the Comments or for any liability, loss, claim, or expenditure related to the use, posting, appearance, or disclosure of the Comments on this website.
Seoeazy maintains the right to review all comments and to edit or remove any comments that it considers to be improper, offensive, or that otherwise violate our terms and conditions.
You guarantee and affirm that
• You have the proper authorization and all required licences and consents to post the Comments on our website;
• No intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patents, or third-party trademarks, are violated by the Comments;
• The Comments don’t contain any information that is a violation of privacy or is defamatory, libellous, insulting, or indecent.
• The Comments won’t be used to showcase commercial operations, illegal behaviour, or to solicit or promote business or custom.
By submitting your comments, you give seoeazy a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and publish any of your Comments in any format.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without seeking prior written consent, the following groups are permitted to connect to our website:
• Government institutions;
• Web search tools;
• Media outlets;
• Distributors of online directories are permitted to connect to our website in the same way that they link to the websites of other businesses that are listed; and
• System-wide Accredited Businesses, excluding those which solicit non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres, and fundraising organisations, none of which are permitted to link to our website.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organisations may be taken into consideration and approved:
- sources of information used often by consumers and/or businesses;
- web-based communities;
- organisations or other organisations that speak for charities;
- distributors of online directories;
- online directories;
- firms in accountancy, law, and consulting; and
- commercial associations and educational institutes.
If we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have a history of problems with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than makes up for the lack of seoeazy; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organisations.
The following conditions must be met for these organisations to link to our home page: (a) the link must not be misleading in any manner; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
You must contact us by sending an email to seoeazy if you represent one of the organisations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. Your name, your organisation name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Organisations that have been approved may link to our website in the following ways:
- by utilising our company name; or
- by utilising the URL that is being linked to; or
- Using any other terminology that is relevant to the context and style of the content on the linking party’s website to describe our website that is being linked to.
Absent a trademark licence agreement, linking won’t be allowed for usage of seoeazy’s logo or other works of art.
You may not put frames around our webpages without our prior consent and written authorization or otherwise change the visual presentation or look of our Website.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You promise to defend us from any allegations made against us on your website. A website should not contain any links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or that promote such violations.
Read the Privacy Notice.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any connections to our website. Additionally, we have the right to change these terms at any moment, as well as the linking policy. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently linking to our website.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to contact us at any time and let us know if you discover any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we are not required to do so or to reply to you personally.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website and we do not guarantee that it will stay accessible. We also do not guarantee that the content on this website will be kept up to date.
We disclaim any guarantees and conditions connected to our website and the use of our website to the fullest extent permissible by law. This disclaimer in no way
- Limit our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by doing so in a way
- that is not allowed by applicable law,
- or by excluding any of our or your responsibilities that may not be excluded by such law.
The exclusions and restrictions on liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous sentence; and (b) apply to all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including those originating in contract, tort, and for violation of statutory duty.
We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website, along with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.